Tuesday 29 March 2011

The First Is Always The Hardest.

It's seriously been years (at least 7) since I last wrote an online blog, and back then it was mostly filled with angsty, rebellious, teenage thoughts... this is different.

This blog is designed to be mainly about make up and false eye lashes and the way I use them to express myself and let my inner creative out... to be perfectly honest, the main reason I decided to do this was because I got sick of seeing boring make up blogs, make up blogs that make me think 'I could do that so much better...'.

If you're going to wear bright make up, do it right. I'm self taught, I have no prior training in make up artistry or anything, I simply pick my colours and play with them on my face until they look how I want them to, and then I take a whole heap of photo's (self proclaimed camera whore, I can't deny it). Another thing you'll notice if you are following me, is that I don't use photoshop - I'd rather you see as accurate a picture as possible to how they look in real life, and honestly, I'm only the face behind the make up... and it's a happy face! ^_^

So, once I get my butt into gear, I will be posting photo's, doing reviews, ranting about stuff and maybe one day doing photo tutorials (we'll see how we go)... but to start things off and give you a taste of what I like and what I do:








Until then...

Miss Nix  <3

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Nix,

    Loving the blog !! You go girl !!

    Miss T :)

    ReplyDelete