Monday 30 May 2011

... I Have The Strangest Dreams ...

It's been a while since I've updated because I started a new job and it's just been so full on, all I want to do when I get home is sleep... although I usually get side tracked and stay up for ages anyways :P

Due to the back log, this blog is going to be another photo dump, and I'll do a short review on one of my new favourite things ^_^

Lots has happened since I last updated this, I was blonde for about a week and a half while I waited for my Special FX 'Fish Bowl' blue hair dye to arrive... Everyone loved it, but it was actually torture for me. Especially considering it was white blonde lol

The reason I mention the white hair is because it features in the first lot of photo's...





I've been playing around with white quite a lot lately... Especially on the inner corner of the eye, it makes your eyes look so big! 
This look was for the final ever Sin... It was a big night... 

Products:
Nutrimetics Eyeliner - Snow White
Miss X Loose Mineral pigment - Diamond Dogs
Hot Topic pressed shadow - Brilliant Teal
Hot Topic pressed shadow - Metallic Royal Blue
Funky Dazzlers False Eyelashes







I did this after my hair dye arrived and I was so excited by the colour my hair turned out that I did my make up in the same colours :)

Products:

Sinner or Saint box loose pigment - Hot Pink
Lime Crime loose pigment - Enchantress
Revlon pressed shadow - Tidal Wave








I am so unbelievably proud of this one... This weekend just gone, a friend of mine had her birthday party, and the theme was Blood and Glitter... So, being me, I decided to go as full on as I could with it. I also had a wand and some kids fairy wings that I covered in fake blood and glitter... It was great... 
It took about an hour and a half to get to this point. My only complaint was that by the end of the night it started to get really scratchy, especially the fake blood... and it was SO hard to get off! 

Can't really do a product listing on this one because I actually used mostly craft glitter but it was stuck on/together with BYS Gel Applicator, which is a really awesome gel that you can mix with glitter or loose minerals to create a totally different look that will last the whole night...

(As always, all make up is used in conjunction with Lime Crime Candy Eyed eyeshadow primer and latex finish liquid eyeliner)


Me and one of my besties... You can find her awesome blog here: GothyTwoShoes
(don't kill me Natty xx)


Now, for my review...



It will just be a very quick one this time around, but it's on Maybelline 'The Falsies Volum' Express' Mascara :D
I LOVE this mascara. It's not as amazing as the name makes it out to be, but its pretty close. 

Cost is around the $17AUD mark from chemists and pretty much anywhere that stocks make up.


This is before, please excuse my awful tired and make up free eyes :P



After one coat of Falsies, this is what my lashes look like, all of a sudden they're there :P

Pretty much speaks for itself.

Coming in the next blog: Picture tutorial on how to easily apply false eyelashes and a review of the Elusion Electronic Cigarette :D

Lots of love...

Nix <3








1 comment:

  1. WOW wow wow -- I never thought that glitter and fake blood could go together so well!

    ReplyDelete