Tuesday 26 April 2011

Crazy Ideas - Pretty Pictures...

It's been a little while since I updated, been very busy with general life stuff, majority awesome, some bad... I'm now single again, which, although my choice has just kinda hit me, missing the snuggles and stuff. But on a good note, I've noticed my make up ideas and inspiration coming back, which I have put into play over the extra long weekend we just had... mostly just going to be a photo dump today :)

This look was one I created for my best friends 25th birthday. The photo's don't really do it justice as the room was quite dark but the colours used were:

Brilliant Teal - Hot Topic Brand
Olive Green - Beauty Spot
Gold Shimmer Dust - Saint or Sinner box
and 
Diamond Dogs - Miss X







This look was done for a night out and Unknown nightclub (one of the Goth clubs in my town)
The lashes were a Christmas present from one of my best friends and I hadn't used them yet :)

Black Shimmer Dust - Saint or Sinner box
Pinks and Purples - BYS Metallics Pallette
Purple Glitter Creme - BYS








This one is one of my favourites, EVER... everything about this worked so well, especially the fact that the neon green glows under UV light. 
The eyelashes complemented it so well...

Brilliant Teal - Hot Topic Brand
Neon Palette - BYS






I did this look for the Nachtmahr/Grendel concert I went to last night, which was absolutely amazing. I really wanted to experiment with extending the colour beyond my eyes, and after doing one side of my face, I realised that doing both sides would have been far too much...

Brilliant Teal - Hot Topic Brand
Neon Palette - BYS
Also used blue and purple stars which I stuck on with eyelash glue...




All of these looks were held in place with Lime Crime Candy Eyed eyeshadow primer, finished with a standard latex finish liquid eyeliner and on the looks without false eyelashes, I used Maybelline 'Falsies' mascara.

The last 2 are very similar I realise, but I'm really loving this colour combination at the moment. Blue and green just work so well together in my opinion and it really works with my hair too.

Speaking of hair, I tried out a couple of more rockabilly looks this weekend while my best friends girlfriend was in town, what do you think?



Also see my previous blog with a couple of updates on pricing and links :)

Lots of <3

Miss Nix

No comments:

Post a Comment